8 Angus & Julia Stone Big Jet Plane Lyrics Ideas


8 Angus & Julia Stone Big Jet Plane Lyrics Ideas. [intro] c am em g c am em g [verse] c am em she said: Ayye an upload and omg i forgot an i in daisies.

Angus & Julia Stone Big Jet Plane Lyrics Genius Lyrics
Angus & Julia Stone Big Jet Plane Lyrics Genius Lyrics from genius.com

Know that the image and the song are not mine, i just slow the song down and muffle it so if you think it's wrong let me know and i'll delete the video.hope. She smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies. Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane.

And Not Many Ppl Have Lyric Videos For This Song :/ Sooo I Decided To Make One :D?


She said, hello mister, pleased to meet you / i want to hold her, i want to kiss her / she smells of daises, she smells of daises / she drives me crazy, she drives me. Big jet plane (live) 2: [intro] c am em g c am em g [verse] c am em she said:

Эта Песня Вообще Никогда В Жизни.


Angus & julia stone lyrics. Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane. Hello mister, pleased to meet ya c am em i wanna hold her, i wanna kiss her c am em she smelled of daisies, she.

Ayye An Upload And Omg I Forgot An I In Daisies.


Big jet plane (radio edit) 3: Big jet plane (acoustic) 7: She said hello mister, pleased to meet ya i wanna hold her, i wanna kiss her she smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies she drive me crazy, she drive me crazy

She Said, Hello Mister
Pleased To Meet You
I Wanna Hold Her
I Wanna Kiss Her
She Smelled Of Daisies
She Smelled Of Daisies
She Drive Me Crazy
She Drive Me.


I wanna hold her, i wanna kiss her. She drive me crazy, she drive me crazy. Become a better singer in only 30 days, with easy video lessons!

Know That The Image And The Song Are Not Mine, I Just Slow The Song Down And Muffle It So If You Think It's Wrong Let Me Know And I'll Delete The Video.hope.


Видео от 22 января 2022 в хорошем качестве, без регистрации в бесплатном видеокаталоге. She said, hello mister pleased to meet you i wanna hold her i wanna kiss her gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane Angus stone] she said, hello, mister, pleased to meet ya i wanna hold her, i wanna kiss her she smelled of daisies, she smelled of daisies she drive me crazy, she.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.